69 fish is almost landed

-

spike188

Reaction score
Hey all, been waiting the last six weeks for my 69 fish convertible to finally make here across the Pacific. After having been shipped to Hawaii and left on the dock there for an extra week it finally was put on a ship to Guam. It arrived there Tuesday and then put on a ship to here. I was told that ship is arriving tonite, Thursday at 8 pm. I will be at the port to watch it get unloaded at 8 am tomorrow..........finally!!! Get some pics up this weekend!

Spike

That fish has made a long journey! Post pictures and tell us more about it before you are too busy admiring your new acquisition.

Shane

Well she will be unloaded at 1pm today! My son and I will be there to finally meet up with her, figured he deserved to miss a Friday afternoon at school for this.......... it is a 69 white convertible 318 auto that went str8 from the factory to a dealer in NJ, the dealer installed airtemp a/c in it and I don't have a history till '76 when it had some work done at Midas in NJ. I have the broadcast sheet, original owners manual, warranty card and some late 70s receipts from basic upkeep. Odometer shows 69k, but without the early history can't certify those. She appears to be in great shape and needs a few tweaks o getting her all back to stock. Panels and floor pans are all original, carpet, top and interior has been replaced....... when I get her home I will decipher the fender tag to see what else she is all about.......plan is to take her out tomorrow and get some pics!

Welcome Spike! Man, what a ride...Can't wait to see the smile on you and your boy's face when she arrives. Congratulations!

Congats!!!! Looks great. Glad to hear it made the trip. thanks for sharing.

Sharp looking. Looks like it was worth the wait.

-
Back