Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dart Swinger 452 6 pack stroker

1970 Dart Swinger 100% RUST FREE so-cal Dart!! The motor is a 557 hp 549 ft lbs torque 452 6-pack stroker. I bought a set of TTi 2” under chassis ceramic-coated headers and 3 1/2in collectors. Here’s some info on the engine.

ENGINE
452 6pac Stroker Stage II ported Edelbrock 84cc heads, 2.14 Intake and 1.81 Exhaust valves. Stage II street/strip port flowed 285 cfm @550 lift. The 400 block has been square decked, line honed and sonic checked. Crank is a forged steel unit. Compression is 10.95:1 .060 Keith Black KB251 pistons, Rods, factory LY rods w/ ARP rod bolts. I have over 1000.00 In machine work alone just in the block. Cam shaft is a Mopar Performance 509 cam, Specs are 292/292 509/509 @114 cl and 1.6 ratio roller rockers. Mopar Performance Aluminum water pump housing and pump and Mopar Performance black wrinkle valve covers. The motor is fully balanced to within .2 tenths of a gram.

Dyno results, and balance report come with the engine.

This motor Made w/ 1-3/4 headers 537 horse and 549 ft lbs torque. We Calculated with 2" headers It would have been 557 HP. And this dyno is at least 10hp on the conservative side. Only reason we didn’t test the engine with the 2" TTi headers is they didn't fit on their Dyno.

1977 400
Edelbrock 84cc heads Milled and ported flowed 285 cfm @550 lift
Torque plate Bored 60 over
square decked and line honed
Block was sonic checked
69 440 forged Steel crank
Windage tray
HV oil pump
KB 251 Stroker pistons lightened and balanced
MP 509 Cam 292/292 509/509 @114
New 6 Pac intake new carbs and air cleaner all linkages and fuel lines
New 1.6 roller rockers
Smith Brothers push rods
LY rods ARP rod bolts
Rotating assy. balanced to .2 tenths of a gram
. Milodon Oil Pan and pick up
<b
TRANSMISSION
This is a pistol grip shifted 4-speed with a Lakewood scatter shield. I have a custom made Keisler hydraulic clutch. The flywheel is an Schiefer 9 pound aluminum 10.5 inch sfi certified race piece thats been neutral balanced. The clutch is a duel friction w/ ceramic pucks to help hold this beast. The clutch and pressure plate and flywheel have been balanced as a unit.

FUEL SYSTEM
I have a 16 gallon fuel cell in the trunk and the original fuel tank removed to get the fuel cell and sump in. I Just purchased A Summit Racing 140 GPM (same as holley Black pump) fuel pump and filter and a set of -6 AN fuel hose fittings. It will need fuel line.
IGNITION SYSTEM
The car as an ignition system the will power Seattle. The car Crane HI-6 with a LX-93 coil. This system has a built in rev-limiter w/ a rotor switch on the side

FRONT SUSPENSION
I have installed Large bolt Disks brakes off a 1973 Duster 340. All new Bushing and suspension pieces, while rebuilding the suspension I installed new inner and outer wheel bearings, New calipers and brakes.All bought from Just Suspensions, there isn’t a piece under the car that hasn’t been replaced.
REAR SUSPENSION
I mini tubed the car to fit 295x50x15 on 10 in Centerline and 15x6 up front Tel-stars. The rear suspension is made by Cal-Tracs.(www.calvertracing.com) Mono leaf and Cal-Trac bars. This set up is made for drag racing and 4-speed applications. This set up can also be driven on the street just un-load the bars and your good to go(Or don't and have a little fun on the street). I just Narrowed and installed a Dana 60 and installed 4:56 gears and a Powr-loc sure-grip. The powr-Loc is equipped with brand new clutch packs, New bearings, and a new set of gears form Randy's Ring and Pinion, And 35 Spline side gears. The rear end is sitting on the axle perches and needs to be welded in in 1* down position.

STEERING
The car is a manual steering, The Box is NOT rebuilt but is in GREAT CONDITION

INTERIOR
I have the 340 Rallye dash Frame already primed and painted a black with metal flake that matches the paint of the car. The Rallye instrument cluster was Re-chromed by CV Vacuumplaters in Canada. The dash has the VERY RARE factory tach, and all is in FLAWLESS condition. The rest of the gauges are also in great shape. It also has the factory 4-speed reverse indicator on the lower part of the dash. I have a set of after market buckets for the car. I purchased a Trim Parts carpet (the best and most correct carpet out there) I removed the rear seat (the provisions for the seats are still in the car) due to the fact that I have a 10pt roll cage form Chis Alston chassis works that need to get welded in. I have a new headliner for the car, as well as the correct Matte Black bumble stripe that goes with the car. All new weatherstripping from front to rear, nothing was left out. I have a full set of new Autometer gauge set the goes with the car, Fuel level, Oil pressure, Coolant Temperature gauge, and Volt gauge. I also have a New still in the box B&M line lock and installation kit. for when you head out to the track for a little fun.!!!

EXTERIOR
The car is black with a ton of blue Flamboyance in the clear coat. This car has some SUPER rare chrome with it that came from the factory and I’ve had it buffed out and its ready for installation when the car gets painted. I have procured some additional chrome that goes around the bottom lip of the trunk and the quarter panel extensions (also rare) it’s a very nice touch for the rear of the car. I’ve por-15 the roof of the car. I have removed the front windshield (cracked and trashed) and the rear glass is also removed but in great condition.

The car need very little to get running again, I hate to let it go, but personal reasons dictate I must go. This car is a very capable low 10's to high 9 second street car you wont be disappointed.
32bcba1d.jpg

704aca8d.jpg

a80e7687.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

8f8cf0fe.jpg

3ed8dc5c.jpg

dcb61879.jpg

de69b7f1.jpg

IM ASKING 15,000.... EMAIL ME @ 340SWINGER-AT-GMAIL DOT COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-