-
Status
Not open for further replies.

indasouth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a donor car to convert a 70' Dart to a 4 speed and would like to add a/c to this car. Also could use good bumpers and two rust free fenders. Restoring a Numbers matching 340 Dart purchased new for my mom in 1970. 51,000 miles. Any help would be appreciated. Dave - SC.

Wow, what an introduction!! Welcome to FABO indasouth, and I think a great restoration thread should come out of your progress on Mom's car!! I have a 70 Dart GT parts car that could offer some parts, not a 4 speed car though!! It's got 2 good bumpers, but they would need to be rechromed to live up to your important project.

Rechromed bumpers may be the way to get your bumpers. Look up Tri-City plating in Tennessee, they do Mopar bumpers, have a ton in stock, and they have good quality!! Geof

I am trying to finish my 70 dart. I have a 71 dart doner. PM me if I can help you with your build.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 116
Thanks guys but would really like a donor. Will keep you in mind if I learn I'm a dreamer.

Really - should even be modifying this car? One owner numbers matching 340? I don't want to make a bad decision and destroy a classic for what I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back