Not open for further replies.

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I keep missing out on the ones that pop up for sale and I need one to finish putting my dash together. Looking for a complete gauge cluster for my 73 Duster that is in good working condition as well as looks good. The one I have works but looks like chit.... lol

Thanks in advance!

Bill

I got a stripped bezel from a ‘71 Duster. I was going to cut it up for aftermarket gauges but I felt bad because it’s so nice. Would need to be refinished. I can get better pics after work if you are interested.

70571015108__07FE2EB7-6B03-4431-A015-2F36808F1A3C.jpeg

IMG_2747.jpeg

Does it have the lens? Are they clear? That's the biggest problem with mine. Lens are all cloudy and the woodgrain looks like asphalt. :lol:

I know I can get a woodgrain overlay but I dont think I can polish the lens good enough.

Does it have the lens? Are they clear? That's the biggest problem with mine. Lens are all cloudy and the woodgrain looks like asphalt. :lol:

I know I can get a woodgrain overlay but I dont think I can polish the lens good enough.
Im sorry I ditched the lenses that I had because they had deep scratches.

I have one that's dusty paint isn't terrible I also have another that the plastic is painted black, and it has the overlay on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back