70 A-Body Rally dash w/ tach

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but what is included? Just the gauges? Dash frame? Bezel? Wiring?

Hi, I am interested, will look for pics to see overall condition. I am looking to replace mine with a better one, which is cut and chrome worn away.

Here are the PICS. I am waiting on a reply from the 1st person to respond. Thanks

Attachments

• MVC-018S.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,226
  • MVC-019S.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,222
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,223
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,197
  • MVC-022S.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,190
  • MVC-023S.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,225
  • MVC-024S.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,193
  • MVC-025S.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,193
  • MVC-026S.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,193
  • MVC-027S.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,218
that tachometer is available brand new with solid state internals from year one for $199. how much do you want for the used tachometer you have, as well as the mounting screws? i also am interested in the 2 green signal bezel lenses, and the pair of brake / and hi beam red bezel lenses. make me an offer on these parts. how much do you want for the 150 MPH speedometer?

that tachometer is available brand new with solid state internals from year one for $199. how much do you want for the used tachometer you have, as well as the mounting screws? i also am interested in the 2 green signal bezel lenses, and the pair of brake / and hi beam red bezel lenses. make me an offer on these parts. how much do you want for the 150 MPH speedometer?

lol..Then you better buy that one! The price is $400 for what is there, it isn't listed as a parts dash!

Sometimes I really wonder why I bother!!??[-o<

The one from year one isnt cosmetically correct(goes to 8000 rpm). Year one is too cheap to come up with a proper reproduction.

lol..Then you better buy that one! The price is $400 for what is there, it isn't listed as a parts dash!

Sometimes I really wonder why I bother!!??[-o<

not trying to offend you dude. just pointing out that a new repop tach was cheaper,and that if you part out the dash you may sell it easier, and might possibly get more out of it $$$$ wise

not trying to offend you dude. just pointing out that a new repop tach was cheaper,and that if you part out the dash you may sell it easier, and might possibly get more out of it $$$$ wise

No offense taken, for me I dont want repop, I maybe would go this route if the aftermarket was a "twin" to the original...seems easy to come up with, but they havent yet.

Your right! I'll sell you all the parts that you want for $450.:supz:

Just in case anyone is interested. I just checked the tach, and it works fine! :cheers:

How about this!

Working Tach - $300.00
150 mph speedometer - $75.00
Gauge Bezel- not cut but minor damage - $75.00
Other Gauges - working - $20.00 each

Sold cheap on eBay! Gave it first shot here! To bad no buyers here even made an offer! ](*,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back