-
Status
Not open for further replies.

two_70darts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 70 Dart slant 6 A/C car that runs. New radiator, water pump, kyb intalled all the way around, heavy duty rear leaf springs. The body is 98% rust-free, minor surface rust on roof. Vinyl roof starting to peel. Body is in great shape, minor shopping cart dings. Front and back balance minor dings. Overall a very nice car, must see!!!

$2,500 OBO or trade, what do you have?

Picture attachment didn't work - let me know if you're interested and I'll send them to you. Christian

Ill take some pics.

What are you wanting in trade?

Cars, ATV/Motorcycles, Boats, something off the wall?

Pics...

100_4242.jpg

100_4243.jpg

100_4244.jpg

100_4245.jpg

100_4246.jpg

100_4247.jpg

100_4250.jpg

100_4251.jpg

100_4252.jpg

This may be asking a bit much, however the body looks super straight, but does the AC work? And do you have a clean title on the vehicle? Also is it currently registered?

/\ What he said.

Also do you have any pics of the interior and trunk?

And is it drivable or would it need a tow?

the title is clean and in my name the car is reg. current the radiator is brand new the shocks are brand new the rear leaf springs are new as well the a/c works at 40 years old new water pump new hoses new motor monts new eng. cmp. fuel lines new plugs cap rotor points cond. yaeh it runs fine tranny shifts sweet power stearing hoses new car is insr. dont drive it just up to snuff so no tow from house needed

i pmd you some info fill free to call that cell # if you likr ill post some trunk shots,and interior shots back seat near perfict front not goog need carpet front door panels funky ign. pulled dosent seemed to be dmgd. am into treding for this also wall items or what ever call my cell work somthing out if you want to..... if your looknfor a very rust free body this is it im not kiddn call ehh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back