-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwysong

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
70 Plymouth Duster 340. Restored four years ago, this one of a kind Duster 340 has Plymouth Prowler Yellow paint, a black vinyl top and a black interior. The interior has a bench seat with floor shifter and AM thumbwheel radio. The rallye wheels come with Goodyear Nascar Eagle yellow letter tires. The engine is original and is numbers matching. The transmission was originally a 3 speed manual, but is now a 4 speed manual. The car has manual steering, and power disc brakes. Everything works on this beauty, including the rear window defogger! Mileage is 117K, and I have the window sticker, broadcast sheet, and lots of documentation. VIN is VS29H0B. This car is always a head turner! Contact me at [email protected]. Price is $22K or best reasonable offer.

Chris

Duster Pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22444628@N08/sets/72157603608179291/

040s.jpg

Beautiful Duster .... One question ... Why did the person who restored this put 1971 or later striping on a 1970 car ?? I'm not "nitpicking" just curious...

Kenny

Thanks! The color combo was based on a limited edition ERTL diecast model. I didn't know that until after I purchased the car, and saw it online. I bought the model too!
Chris

Duster Model.jpg

Happy February! Price change is in order. Price is $20K or best reasonable offer.

Beautiful car..yes deffinately change that front plate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back