-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It looks like I need to thin things down a bit for space reasons. Here are the details.

Body is pretty good but paint is pretty much crap. It had a crappy paint job done by a PO years back and has no rust coming back in the quarters. There are a couple small spots on it but nothing much. The front valance needs work or replace. The front bumber may need straightened but maybe just a bent bracket. Overall a very workable body with no trunk rust. I don't know about floor boards but I doubt there is any because 1) CA car, 2) factory undercoat.

Interior is ugly but there are some good aspects. The rubber mat is good except the drivers side by the gas pedal. Back is near perfect with no sun damage (needs 1' of piping). Dash pad has one tiny crack. rear door pannels are good fronts are fair and poor. Heater controlls need replaced and are out. Mild cut by radio. Instruments look good. Spedo works but needs lubed. The seats are some ugly low back tan cloth buckets that at least need some sheep skins as they don't match AS ALL

Motor is slant 6, original and looks like the car has has low miles because it was running on the original t-chain. Plus mild pedal wear, OD says 119k and there no sun damage on back seat so it must have been garaged a lot of it's life. Compression is 125ish very even and runs smooth. Timing chain, water pump, battery, starter, wires, plugs, valve adjustment, distributor, carb, all fresh. It runs good but I think the carb still has a minor vacume leak on the throttle plate because of the small pops on acceleration if you hit it.

Trans is auto, works, fresh fluid, cleaned filter, that's all i know. Rear end is 7.25, fluid topped off.

Suspension has had work as well. A lot of the front end is done but not all. It drives fine. Rear brakes were just done with new cylendars. Power booster works. I would probably rebuild the front calipers to make sure they are at their best. Rims are in Cragars and in good shape. Tires are off brand sport type tires with lots of tread. It drives fine. Wanters on the freeway a little. The power steering works a little too good, typical old mopar.

Glass is all excelent.

Most everything works that is there, lights, signals, etc.

Options are:
Air - noot hooked up but I got all the parts including a good compressor.
Power front disk brakes - original
Power steering
Rubber mat
Undercoating

Colors are originally a medium blue - not b5 ...... with blue interior

Overall it's pretty much ready to daily drive though I have not even registered it because it was a spare/hobby car.

Registration is CA in non op status....... not salvaged

Any questions let me know or call me direct at 714-561-0049

I need $2000 to part with the car. I think this would make a great MPG cruiser or obviously 340 clone. Thanks for looking.

P.S. The 65 f100 original 4x4 in the background is for sale too. It has a great body, good (not great) interior, strong drive train, ps, pb, more. It's more of a project but very rare and lots of potential. Fresh heads, t-chain. oh, has c6, 9inch, good 33s, 4bbl, dual ex. It needs misc. TLC. Call me direct on that one as not a mopar.

P1020670.JPG

P1000413.JPG

If I only had $2k a truck and a trailer. I would be kissing the wife goodbye and tell her that I would see her in 4 days and go on a road trip to pick this one up. It looks pretty good and you really cant beat the price.

car sold last month for 2000...... sorry for non-respondo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back