-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have an instrument cluster that fits my 73 Dart. It supposedly came out of a 72 Demon. I'm sure it fits multiple years. I bought it on eBay and it was dirty and rough. I took it completely apart and cleaned it, sanded the rust on the rear cover and treated it with rust preventer and painted it. I cleaned all the gauges and used Novus Plastic Polish on the gauge covers. It cleaned up well, but in the end I decided mine was in better shape. The speedometer has extremely minor pitting. The upper bezel has some of the paint rubbed away. There are no cracks in the housing and all the gauges test good. I did not test the speedometer, but it does turn. It does come with the headlight switch but not the wiper switch. It also has the cluster voltage regulator though it is not in the pictures because the paint was still drying. All the bulb housings are missing. If you have questions, please ask. I am looking for what I paid, which is $50.00 plus shipping. It is in far better shape now than when I received it!

Attachments

• cluster back resized.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 263
  • cluster front resized.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 247
  • cluster top resized.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back