Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
71 Plymouth Duster, originally 318/auto, comes with a core motor and trans, bench seat, PS, AC, F4 green exterior, black interior, good glass, solid frame rails, trunk pan. Car needs floor pan work. Would make a great project or Drag car foundation.

$800

I can also deliver for reasonable cost within 500 miles of my home

If it doesn't sell it will die a death by Milwaukee sawzall!

Located in Palm Springs area of So Cal

PM or email to robule1 at yahoo dot com

Duster4.jpg

Duster1.jpg

71duster318.jpg

If that was on the east coast i would jump on that in a minute! :(

Last chance for this one before the sawzall and plasma meet it.

Kept it on death row long enough, and the governor has denied clemency.

Had 3 people want it and back out. Takes up too much room as a whole unit instead of as a pile of pieces in the corner...

I have one kid that may want it... if that falls through it's part out time.

Last chance for this one before the sawzall and plasma meet it.

Kept it on death row long enough, and the governor has denied clemency.

he`s holding it hostage...i think he`s serious...can`t someone help the poor lil dusty??? (in years to come we will all be sorry for destroying these cars...i know i already am!)
...i mean, we made the "Dukes of Hazzard" (show) look like amatuers! i mean we crushed em.
...we CRUSHED EM! hundreds on hundreds of them! back in the 70`s and 80`s. before we knew they wouldn`t make any more good cars!
and don`t sell them cheap either! no one respects free! make em pay! then they know its worthy of RESPECT!
...well, thats what my Mama taught me! (wink)

he`s holding it hostage...i think he`s serious...can`t someone help the poor lil dusty??? (in years to come we will all be sorry for destroying these cars...i know i already am!)
...i mean, we made the "Dukes of Hazzard" (show) look like amatuers! i mean we crushed em.
...we CRUSHED EM! hundreds on hundreds of them! back in the 70`s and 80`s. before we knew they wouldn`t make any more good cars!
and don`t sell them cheap either! no one respects free! make em pay! then they know its worthy of RESPECT!
...well, thats what my Mama taught me! (wink)

WTF!!!

Kinda reminds me of blazing saddles... Nobody move or the ni**er gets it...

I quit that **** long ago, I see sobriety in your future. :-D

Why not put it on ebay somebody would probably get it for $800

Bumping it one last time.

I can deliver to MATS or spring fling for fuel cost as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back