-
Status
Not open for further replies.

713404spd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello i have a 71 dodge dart swinger for sale it is a 2dr 360 4 bbl 727 automatic 8 3/4 with 323 gears. runs and drives great. everything under the hood is new andhas about 200 miles on rebuild. the engine bay was just painted 69 charger red the 360 is stock other than a holley dp weiand intake and a mild cam. the only rust on thecar is behind the rear passenger quarter, and on the passenger side where the factory welded the top on the car. I put a new dashpad on the car and it needs carpet and headliner for the interior to be complete. I want 5000 for the car even tho i have more than that in the car,I am selling because I am 18 and own 3 vehicles and just cant afford to keep all of them. PM me and I can email pictures if anyone is intrested. thankyou

hello i have a 71 dodge dart swinger for sale it is a 2dr 360 4 bbl 727 automatic 8 3/4 with 323 gears. runs and drives great. everything under the hood is new andhas about 200 miles on rebuild. the engine bay was just painted 69 charger red the 360 is stock other than a holley dp weiand intake and a mild cam. the only rust on thecar is behind the rear passenger quarter, and on the passenger side where the factory welded the top on the car. I put a new dashpad on the car and it needs carpet and headliner for the interior to be complete. I want 5000 for the car even tho i have more than that in the car,I am selling because I am 18 and own 3 vehicles and just cant afford to keep all of them. PM me and I can email pictures if anyone is intrested. thankyou
Pictures please

I reviewed your pictures and I can see what appears to be a 1971 340 Duster, blue with with stripes in the background. Is that your car? For sale? Also, I can vaguely see with a 1970 RR or GTX in front of the '71 Dart.

neither of them are for sale. the gtx is my dads car. it was a 440 4bbl auto and now its a 6bbl 4 speed. the blue 71 duster is my car and is the reason that i am selling the dart. it is a num.matching factory fourspeed. Im glad people show intrest in them but im sorry their not for sale.

Nice collectin of some beautiful Mopars! Goood luck with the sale!

thankyou a body heaven I enjoy working hard on a car and then getting alot of compliments on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back