-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PAR/T

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my '72 Demon project car as a parts car. MUST GO! I'm selling my house and i need to get it out of the yard. Has 318 2bbl V-8, 904 auto, manual disc brakes, power steering, 7 1/4 rear. Originally slant 6, a/c car. It has the typical rust spots for a 40 yr old car, floors/trunk pan/ lower quarters have bondo.
The following parts have already been sold and is missing from the car;
interior including seats/ door panels/ headliner, interior door badges, windshield, left front fender, grill, front bumper and brackets, fuel tank and filler neck.
Rest of the parts are still there. Have clear title. I also have new parts for sale to continue with restoration. PM me for details. Asking $1800. No reasonable offer refused.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0913.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 552
Haven't been able to get the pics. I've been on the road, haven't been home to take them.

As far as the instrument cluster it's nothing special, poor condition in my opinion. Forget the belts, you wouldn't want those 40 year old moldy things. I'm sure you can find repops.

I may be interested in the whole car. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA... PM me a phone number and email address to reach you at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back