72 Scamp Door seals

-

UkScamp360

Reaction score
Hi Guys any body got any idea's on how i can tell which door seals i need to buy for my 72 Scamp ? aparently late 72's had mouldings at both ends early 72 moulding onlt at the lock end, as mine are completly missing i have no way of telling which ones i need, from the info i have found they are not interchangable is this correct ? any help would be much appreciated.

Have a part number,off the original? Mine does,but swapped doors,off who knows what.

No I have no part numbers as originals were missing when I got the car , I will take some pictures today of the A and B post sides of the door if that helps ?

No I have no part numbers as originals were missing when I got the car , I will take some pictures today of the A and B post sides of the door if that helps ?

Thanks for the reply, let me post pictures ,of what I have at home. Hopefully, it sheds some answers..

here are the pictures sorry for the delay guys...

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 75
Poisondart74 I know there not hard to find i just need to know which ones to buy, the cost of shipping to the UK is rediculous , so just trying to work out if i need the the seal with one moulded end or two moulded ends as late 72 models have 73 seals or so im led to believe... dont want to buy the wrong ones and return them... any help appreciated. :)

-
Back