-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizjetmech

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need the window seals for the door glass for a 73 Dart Sport or Duster. These are the moulded ones that just pop into the channels mounted under the drip rails. Some vendors say they have "correct" ones, but never seem to have decent pictures. Previous posts from this forum lead me to believe that current repros don't fit/need glued/aren't right.

Mine are still there, but the drivers side is a little chewed up, due to attempts to unlock the door with a coat hangar. Would prefer new repros, or NOS, but wouldn't mind some nice "as removed" originals

I have some from a 74 i can send you some pic if you want
Yes, please do so. Also, if you happen to have parts cars handy....need the little plastic bulb holder for the license plate on Dusters/Dart Sports. Mine broke when I removed it to rechrome the bumper. There are NOS available, but I'd rather not spend $40-60 for a new one. Piece broke when taking out the rusted screws. Looking back, I probably should have hit them with WD-40 or LPS-1 before attempting removal

Yes, please do so. Also, if you happen to have parts cars handy....need the little plastic bulb holder for the license plate on Dusters/Dart Sports. Mine broke when I removed it to rechrome the bumper. There are NOS available, but I'd rather not spend $40-60 for a new one. Piece broke when taking out the rusted screws. Looking back, I probably should have hit them with WD-40 or LPS-1 before attempting removal
the Plate light on this on is broke also i have the seal out they are in good shape how is 60 plus shipping for them

104_0901.JPG

104_0903.JPG

104_0902.JPG

Do you still want the seals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back