[SOLD] 73 Duster Blue Seat Covers (some damage)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I decided to salvage these from my daughter's 73 Duster thinking someone could either do some repair with needle and thread and use them, or take them to an upholstry shop and fix them completely. They are Legendary covers, done not too long before she got it. The material overall is nice enough I didn't feel right tossing them.

The car was crashed. The driver's seat back was pushed over, with a small tear on the side resulting. The worst damage was to the driver side of the rear seat base where the car was pushed in. In two areas the stitching pulled loose. One is shown. The area where seat belts come through has some tearing as shown. The top of the rear seat back does have sun fading.

The front intact seat backs could be included but likely are not worth shipping so I could remove the covers. The headrests are good but discolored. I think they'd need to be dyed to look good as I'm not sure they would clean up. I have more pics for anyone interested.

I'm going to ask $40 for my trouble with them plus shipping. If there are no takers I'll offer them for just shipping :)

Attachments

• Duster seat cov all.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Duster seat cov damage seat b area.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Duster seat cov corner damage.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Duster seat cov crash damage.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Duster seat cov front backs.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 222
Can anyone help us with fit for a Scamp? My thought is the front is the same, but the rear seat may be slightly different from the Duster.
Anyone know for sure?

Sale pending. Pic of headrest damage I had not seen.

Attachments

• headrest damage.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back