73 + up 10" drum spindles

-

Dana

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Did 73+ up 10" drum brake spindles use big ball joints k772 and k781+783? How about wheel bearings large like the discs or email like the 9" drums??? I bought the FFI UCA's now I just got a heck of a deal on the Wildwood 10" drum conversion kit. I'm just trying to see if the big ball joints are compatible if I get the right spindles. The reason I'm asking about the bearings is, my brother was running wide tires and 1" adapters 4" to 4 1/2" with the small 9" drum bearings that were continually getting chewed up. We replaced the spindle and bearings, 3 months later chewed again. And I'd like to run the bullitt 17's is where my concern comes in. Thanks. P.S. I meant to type small not email

Forget the bearing issue, I'm stuck with the small ones. That's what fits the Wildwood hub. Nope not true, I just compared them to some 9" drum bearings I had out back, Wildwood supplies the large bearings to fit the 10" spindle. ( Just wanted to clear that up.) I like the idea of the weight savings, but these pads seem small. I was under how efficient they'll be compared to stock 73+ up discs?

-
Back