-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74 DART'

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Well guys it is finally time for me to sell my Dart. 74 Dart Custom 2-door hardtop. Slant Six- 904 and 7.25 rear. Typical rust issues around vinyl top and lower quarters. Need pass. side front and drivers side rear floor pans. Trunk floor in good shape. This is my daily driver and is currently in black primer.

Its a big bolt pattern car and has disc brakes up front. Currently rolls on a set of Ralley wheels and comes with the original steel wheels and hub caps. Lots of new parts such as distributor, plugs, wires cap and rotor, ballast resistor. Front brake pads are new, rotors, calipers and bearings are about 5 years old. Has new upper control arm bushings and strut rod bushings. It has power steering and manual brakes. Factory A.C. car but has all underhood components removed. A.C. box underdash and vents still there.

Has a cd player and i was working on redoing the dash in black. Has a white face insert on the HVAC controls. Needs headliner and seats recovered,could deff use new carpet. It has the light package, trunk light, map light ect. Has chrome trim around pedals, has interior hood release. Fuel gauge is inop as is speedometer. It is a good project car but does need TLC. I daily drive it so it is in running condition now but is certaintly not perfect. I am sure im forgetting something so if you have any questions just ask. Car is located near Atlanta GA 30132 and comes with any spare parts i have. Asking $ 1600.00 or best offer, no trades please. Thanks J.R. I can E-mail pics if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back