-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is not mine, but it may be worth someone's time to make a phone call and check it out in person. Hell, I may be interested if someone close can check it out for me. Looks pretty original on the outside. I have some questions for the seller that have not been answered via e-mail like the rust issues, etc. Not sure how long it has been sitting or the condition of the mechanicals. Pretty potentially potent combo, though. Is this anyone's on here?

http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/3008558681.html

its not mine. but i can go look at it if you want.. i live pretty close to the car..

let me know

Maybe over the weekend if the car is still around and it is not too much trouble. Just trying to figure out the "rust issues" the car has and the flaws. I still think there is wiggle room on the price though...

Thanks. I'll PM you.

Guy is an a%* ... All original he says except carb but has a 8 3/4 rear he says.... Wasted my time driving there cause he wouldnt give me directions only an address and couldnt find number,got lost and called him 2 times to help guide me in and no answer.... Good luck dealing with him, i didnt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back