-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWFISH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK, dont say there are no decent A body deals out there left. here is a cheapo 74 duster for sale cheao. /6 car. asking $600 OBO AND A 4 DOOR 72 DART FOR $450.00 BUY BOTH MAKE A demonster? or a DEMONDART MIX?

In any case these are in nothern Nevada, south of Reno. Up for sale, trade for parts, mopar items, old gas station signs, ect, gas pumps, what ya got? I need the room. come get them. here is a link below to many pics. I also have motors for sale. put a 440 in it?

the 72 dart is a 318 car.

Dave at 775-720-7574 smith valley nevada 89444. 2 1/2 hours from Sacramento. http://www.smithvalleymopars.com/favorite.htm

775-720-7574.

74 duster and 72 dart for salehttp://www.smithvalleymopars.com/favorite.htm
DSCF2843.JPG

DSCF2940.JPG

Does either car run?

I have not tried to start either. I bought the 72 dart because it had an 8 3/4 SG in it, now removed and has a 7 1/4 in it. And I removed the discs from the 74 duster, now it has drums. either way, still agood deal. duster has some rust in lower quarters but the small patch will fix both, no rust any where else. Both are A.C cars and both are complete.

If nothing else and I can sell/trade, I guess I will spend a day this summer putting the dart front clip on the duster and maube even the K member and 318, possibilities are endless.

I know someone needs one or both of these babies. Duster has no title currently but one was promised to me which I doubt I will ever get.

ready to deal or trade.

DART DOES HAVE A TITLE

775-720-7574. DAVE

LAWFISH

Guess a good deal is all relative. That Duster is a $300 max car around these parts, even less sans the discs.

Good luck on the sale

Guess a good deal is all relative. That Duster is a $300 max car around these parts, even less sans the discs.

Good luck on the sale

WOW, $300 bucks does not buy much out here. I am open to offers and very open to trades for parts. I figure it will make a nice kids car or something.

LAWFISH

i would love to have that dart,i need the front clip for my 71,along with other parts,the question is,how much would it cost to ship to north carolina?

i would love to have that dart,i need the front clip for my 71,along with other parts,the question is,how much would it cost to ship to north carolina?

it was going to cost me $815 to ship a gtx from delaware to missouri.so i would say between 8-1000 for u.just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back