74 duster rocker spears

-

BarryC

'74 Duster 360
Reaction score
Looking for someone who reproduces the rocker panel spears for a 74 duster. Got some from classic Ind., but theirs were the wide flat ones for 70-72 models. Will any other models fit? They list some for 67-69 darts. Are those the same length as a duster? Checked some from a 69 camaro. They are the exact same length and screws are same distance, but the trim is not as wide(tall) as my duster ones. They won't fit over my clips. Anyone got any information for me?

Thanks,
Barry

I am not aware of anyone reproducing these , and are some hard to find meaning the narrow ones , always beat,bent twisted, but a member could chime in here and have a good set also. Good luck

They don't exist I checked into this awhile back and thought about buying the ones for a Dart and cutting them down but figured it would be to much work

Barry, are you still looking for some? I believe I have a decent set. Let me know and I'll take some pictures.

Rg

I would like to have a set better than what I already got. Drivers side can be polished but passengers side has a slight wave in it where the quarter meets the rocker. Thanks RG for the follow up. What you asking for them?

I would like to have a set better than what I already got. Drivers side can be polished but passengers side has a slight wave in it where the quarter meets the rocker. Thanks RG for the follow up. What you asking for them?

I'll try to get a good look at them this evening. I'll let you know a price once I see what kind of shape they are in.

Rg

Barry, I checked them out and they are in decent shape. No dents on drivers and one shallow dent above the ridge on passengers that should be a easy fix.

I will PM you, Rg

-
Back