-
Status
Not open for further replies.

beall86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1975 dart sport that i have been using as a daily driver for the past few months. it has a 225 slant 6 with the torqueflite auto trans. it needs a new drivers side door and fender. it got hit by an idiot who didnt even bother to leave any type of contact info. anyway i love this car but i want either a charger or challenger. preferably 70-72. if no one wants to trade i want $4000 for her.she runs great and shes numbers matching with 89000 orginal miles on her. i hate to let it go but i really want a charger or challenger and my girlfriend is probably gonna kill me if she finds out that i wanna get rid of it but its out there and open to bids. just leave me a message on here and ill get back to you when i get a chance. almost forgot the car is located in shreveport louisiana and i wont ship it. if you want it shipped you will have to pay for that on your own or i can add it to the price of the car

cant load pics on here and i dont really know why. if u send me an e-mail address i can send some to you no problems.

i forgot to mention that the 6X9's that came with the car blew so i had to put in some replacements and there was some cutting that needed to be done but they're in there and look good and sound good. also i replaced the factory steering wheel with a grant classic 2 wheel. it looks good in the car but whoever buys the car gets everything that came with it to include the original factory owners manual and all the receipts that i got from when i bought the car. most of which are service receipts and parts receipts. if anyone has any specific questions about the car feel free to ask.

alright if i dont sell the car within the next few weeks im probably going to end up parting it out. i dont want to do this but i need the money and if no one wants it whole and numbers matching then i will have to take it apart and putting it on craigslist or ebay. if anyone wants this car i hope you speak up now because i really dodnt want to tear it apart. i would rather see it go to someone that will drive it around and enjoy it. i am going to buy the fender and door it needs in the next few weeks so it will be whole again and i will even prep it for paint. which means i will do all the body work and get it primed for whoever wants it.

Here are the pics of the car...good luck
photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo6.jpg

I will have the new fender and door here within the next few weeks hopefully. They're both different colors but I will hopefully have the car primed and ready to go befor the end of next month.

That is a nice start to a nice car. Is the interior white also or do the seats have a pattern? Nice bumpers. A door and a fender and your in business. Hows the floor pans? Maybe a shot of the interior and the trunk. That thing has potential.
Small Block

The interior is black on black leather. The seats have minor wear n tear but in great shape. The floor pans and trunk are in great shape but the spare tire compartment has minor rust as to be expected by a car this old. Other than that it's in amazing shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back