-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75DartSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone I havent been on in awhile becuase I have run inot some rough times. Needless to say I need to sell my Swinger. My wife left and I had to move out of the house into an apartment and I just dont have anywhere to keep it. I need to get a smaller car for a daily driver. Here is the info on it

It is a 1975 with 50,000 miles on it. The body needs some work it has a dent in the rear drivers side quarter. It is a slant 6 with an auto tranny. It runs great I have never had any problems with it all. it does have a slow oil leak but its not to bad. The speedometer got disconnected and stopped working a few months ago and the driver side seat has a few rips in it but over all the interior is good. The paint is just black primer that needs resprayed. It is all original as far as i know. It has heat but it has no AC it still has the stock AM radio but i think the speaker in the dash is blown. It also has the crank sunroof that works great. The driver side rear window came off the track so it wont roll down but i would assme that is an easy fix. I am not a car expert or anything like that but it has been a great car for me it is just to big to park at my apartment complex.

As I said i just need to get a smaller car so I am open to trades. and to sell it i need to get at least a 1000 bucks out of it so i can buy a chap 4cyl car.

Thanks for looking guys.

Forgive the interior in the pictures it has been cleaned out since :)

The car is located in Fairborn, OH 45324 Just PM me on here or e-mail me at [email protected] I check my e-mail every hour or so so that would be the best way to contact me

dartinter.jpg

dartsunroof.jpg

dartinter3.jpeg

l_039718cf6d57101c9c4a8ec00d83a10d.jpg

l_06d12c8ac8d51159ee98db384437dee3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back