904 won't turn?

-
hahaha thanks man, ive done some many R & R trans jobs when I was turning wrenches for a living it becomes clock work. I could R & R a late model f-body trans in and out in less that 45 mins combined. Of course this was with a lift and air tools haha

I did the same thing in the early 70's I worked at a shop that did all Sherriff car work. Back then they were all 440/727 or 360/727 1971-76 Coronets. I would build 4-6 727's and put them on the shelf. When i would get a trans job in, it would take me 45 min. from driving in the garage to test driving them. But I was a young man back then.

/rant on

Well, I called to get an RGA number on the converter since it was poorly put together.. obviously by the pictures lol..

nothing but RUDE people that think they're all right and the customer is always wrong. They gave me an RGA number last week and said fedex or UPS will come to pick up the part for me so they can fix it.. Well.. it's been almost a week and here's the shocker.. .nothing....

So I called to make sure that the RGA number was good and see if they actually sent the tag out.. and conveniently the person with the information wasn't at work today..

So here is a word of advice.. Stay away from ACC converters and stay away from KMJ performance. They have poor business practices and don't know the first thing about customer service.

Oh and their product is junk.. I want my damn money back, so I can buy from a reputable company... bastards.

/rant off....:angry5:

Did you pay for it with a credit card and if so how long ago? I once had a company try to screw me with junk parts and they were jerks and I filed a credit card complaint against them and got my money back right away.

I assume you got the converter from KMJ off of E-bay as I've seen their advertisements. E-bag gives you little to no protection in spite of their claims. Pays to deal with a reputable company using a credit card. At least then you have some recourse.

i bought it about a month and a half ago... left it in the box with all my other parts untill I needed them... i'll figure something out.. .it's just annoying.

If you paid with a card you still have time to file a complaint. I would if I got junk like that and they wouldn't do anything about it.

I am definitely looking into it. Still have no received any return e-mails from KMJ... I guess they just ignore problems and hope they go away.

-
Back