Status
Not open for further replies.

Muad'Dib15

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
$1200 obo takes it

So I recently spun a bearing on my 9C1, and have neither the time nor the desire to yank the engine out and redo it. That, and I have another project car and this car is from Chicago, which tells you everything about the underside.

It has new brakes (rotors, pads, and calipers) all around
A new rear brake line from the first curve in the frame after the ABS module all the way back to the rear rotors including the T
A rebuilt 4l60e with a shift kit that only has 6000 miles on it. It was rebuilt by a guy here in WI that has been working on these transmissions forever.
A reflashed PCM by Madtuner
black Impala grill
Impala SS hood
new window motor on the driver's side
new radiator and condensor
2 new rear tires

I'm asking 1200 obo for it. The reason why it might seem a little high is mostly the cost of the transmission. I could part this out and get more for it, but I don't want to bother putting any more time in it anymore. I loved it, but it's time to let it go to someone who can actually use it rather than let it sit in the driveway doing nothing.

this is before the grill
181943_205784919435369_5634730_n.jpg

4402d1316212631-october-2011-iotm-entry-img_5771-1-.jpg

Please guys, I really need a car for winter and I'm just sick of having to pour money into this car. The spun bearing was the last straw. I'm done, I have the barracuda I just want a car that I can drive around in winter and not worry about.

yes this is the same car from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back