-
Status
Not open for further replies.

IRISH RT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All , Got This Valiant which was assembled In South Africa It The Same as The 1968 Plymouth 100 4 Door sedan, Which was in a fender bender recently Love the Car as Its rare on this side of the Planet,

So parts for it here are unobtainable and even the Australian cousins parts wont fit,

So I need you Help Sourcing good Quality Panels cheap The Shipping to Nz will be Huge, Maybe you know a Shipping Company with compeditive Rates?????

I Need A Hood , R/H Fender, Front Bumper, Grill , Lower Valance That hold the Park lights.

Any Help Or Information would be Greatly Appreciated, Many Thanx

would 67 valiant parts fit?
as for shipping contact (White knight) he is also from down -under & could possibly assist with the shipoping woes. Lawrence

i have a hood,grilles,would have to ship to LA,then a container to OZ,not cheap for hood,may have a fender also

How Far From L.A are you and firstly any idea of cost to CAL. Thanx for the Quick Response and of course How many $ do you want for the parts

Hi Thanx Fot the Quick Response Yes 67 Parts will Fit The only difference is the Fender Indicator Marker , Mine is round and the 67 is Retangular Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back