Status
Not open for further replies.

76dartsport76

Mopar girl
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a body console in decent condition this is my first dodge car and I don't have tons of money and every decent console I've found has been really expensive if you have one please pm me with pics and price thanks very much from a newby lol

Hi...if money is tight, there are several great threads on how to make your own console...as an added bonus, you won't have to look at fake wood...

have a nice one with good chrome. (auto) Send me a pm with your e-mail and I'll send you pix. $350 plus the shipping.

I'm looking for a body console in decent condition this is my first dodge car and I don't have tons of money and every decent console I've found has been really expensive if you have one please pm me with pics and price thanks very much from a newby lol

Sad fact of Mopars is that nice parts tend not to be as cheap as Ford and GM parts. If I had realized that early on I would have bought a fully restored car to start with.

I have an orig 4spd console, body only but in really nice shape...not really sure if Im gonna sell yet or not, but pm me.

I've got a decent one as well 150.00 shipped. I can email you pics if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back