-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Murphy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale, Charger Speciaties A Body 120 MPH Tachometer. Great working condition and removed from my guage panel to install the correct unit for a 150 mph speedo. Selling as no longer needed

$125 obo
$25 UPS shipping

IMG_4554.jpeg

IMG_4551.jpeg

IMG_4553.jpeg

IMG_4552.jpeg

Can you clarify what a 120 mph tach is ?? Do you mean a 8,000 rpm tach ? Not sure what you mean. The speedometer shouldn't have any influence on the tachometer. Thanks

Can you clarify what a 120 mph tach is ?? Do you mean a 8,000 rpm tach ? Not sure what you mean. The speedometer shouldn't have any influence on the tachometer. Thanks
This style tach was used with 120 Mph speedos and for standard packages. The 150 mph used a different font for Barracuda Formula S cars with a 150 mph speedo. I'm selling this one as its incorrect for my car.

Not on 2nd gen cudas. Not sure where your info came from?
This style tach was used with 120 Mph speedos and for standard packages. The 150 mph used a different font for Barracuda Formula S cars with a 150 mph speedo. I'm selling this one as its incorrect for my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back