A bodys in junkyards around abilene texas

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Hi y'all

I pretty much got what i needed, but theres much more out here in abilene texas. My local pick a part FM600 wrecking has / had lots of A bodys. Some have V8s in them having the right K frame for swaps. I am not interested in picking and pulling parts for anyone but myself. You need to come and get it. They are not keeping this stuff around. Once scrap prices go up its going bye bye.

Some swingers, valiants, 4door stuff,some dusters, no demons, no b body stuff.some C bodys with 8.75s still under em good for the bigger drum brakes , and center chunks. One 67 barracuda coupe completely stripped LOL;)

Going to go back this next weekend and get a few more things for my project car. Then im done. Also a.wrecking yard called abilene auto wrecking run by a friend of mine who is a mopar nut by the name of jim.

Also a wrecking yard called davids auto salvage. Im not a big fan of his so i dont go there but he may have what you need too.

Maybe this will help somebody, and save some stuff from being lost forever.

Matt

New info. I work as an aircraft mechanic for american eagle airlines, just took a ride jumpseat on a test flight in one of our aircraft 300 knots or about 380mph ground speed.

Saw FM600 wrecking from 6,000 feet up in the air. Looks like they cleaned out a lot of cars, sometimes they will replant them if they still have a lot of parts on them, or are a popular body style. When i have a chance i will get back.out there and see whats left. Really a shame if this stuff is gone. There were at least 8 A body V8 cars out there. No big balljoint disc brake stuff left tho, I think i got the last of it.

I have to go back for some things before its gone myself.

Had i known they were going to go thru their yard that quick i would have said.something sooner. Its just that this stuff had been there a long tine, i honestly didnt think they were going to clear it out.

Sorry guys, try calling them, maybe theres still some stuff left :(

Matt

-
Back