A little work on my 63.

-

383man

Reaction score
I got around to putting the floor pans in my 63 today. Now its under the car to put the frame connectors in next ! Ron

97487385.jpg

Good to see you getting going on her Ron. I know the itch to blast down the track in it must be driving you nuts with all the work you have been doing on Ron Jr's Dart. :thumblef:

Looks good. I wish I had half your abilities.

Lookin good!:thumrigh:
I see you still have the factory push-button shift,cool!:supz:

Thanks. I hope to get the car out late this summer if I feel good enough to keep working on it. I have alot to do but I also have alot done. I have my tranny built and I have almost finished porting my heads. Got my crank done and I have my pistons. I want to rebuild the front suspension and finish the frame connectors and interior. I gotta get it done so I can race my sons at the track ! Ron

MIke I hope I have the time and energy to have it done late this summer. I got a lot of little things to do and between the convertor and exh it will cost me about $1200. big ones. The Dart is coming along fine but Jr and I just have to take the time to put the rollbar in. We might install the intake and longer axle studs this weekend and if we do there is a chance we might sneak up Cecil in the next 2 weeks on a Wednsday night to make a few passes as see how it runs before we put the rollbar in it. Ron

-
Back