a pillar trim

-

moparwillybb

Reaction score
hello I was looking at the new a pillar trim that they sell at tonys parts they say it fits up to 72 dart swinger it looks identical to the a pillar trim for my 74 I called up tonys parts and he said the difference he knows of for sure is the ones he sells are smooth in texture and the ones for a 74 are textured besides that are they the same? they look identically shaped and the screw holes look the same does anyone out there have a piece of a pillar trim from a 72 and a piece of a pillar trim from 74 two doors that they can compare side by side for me and tell me if they are dimensionally the same or not im not concerned about the texture issue thanks in advance!!!

Is this for a concourse resto? 150 for a pair seems very steep to me if not.

They look the same but I couldn't say for sure.

no not concourse just didn't want a bunch of painted or dyed interior pieces looking for super nice or new stuff

any one have a piece of a pillar trim from a 72 dart and a 74 dart that they could hold side by side and tell me if physically they are the same?

The 74 Dart trim is designed different and does not interchange with the earlier years

any one have a piece of a pillar trim from a 72 dart and a 74 dart that they could hold side by side and tell me if physically they are the same?

what are the differences exactly I want to use 72 trim on my 74 will they not fit at all they look identical other than texture from what I can tell by pictures

-
Back