A Slant 6 Gathering

-

camd64

Remember Landy
Reaction score
I was leaving for work and someone left a flyer on my Dart about a show this Sunday the 28th. it is in redwood city @ seaport ct. launch area. it looks like its for all a-bodies including V8's. contact: john @(650) 343-2236. donation $5.00.

My name is John but just not that John. I really want to go but im the only manager on sunday at my job so i cant.

I am meeting up with some folks from Germany that are on FBBO. Since there is nothing else going on this weekend, maybe I will take them over there. This sounds like Doug's (Dutra) show. I haven't been to it for several years when it use to be held in Alviso.

sounds like a plan guys. i dont have much to do on my car this weekend. just waiting on parts to come in. so i didnt have plans. this sounds like fun.

good thinking! hehe. i was wondering the same thing about when it began and where. im gonna take the scamp, which only likes to go about 60mph, so it would be nice to know what time i need to wake up in the morning.

This was on CL:

A SLANT 6 GATHERING
A SOCIAL EVENT FOR DARTS, VALIANTS, BARRACUDAS AS WELL AS OTHER SLANT 6 CARS AND A-BODIES. (V-8 CARS WELCOME)

SUNDAY SEPT. 28, 2008 10:00 AM
REDWOOD CITY @ SEAPORT CT. LAUNCH AREA

ESPECIALLY WELCOME ARE DAILY DRIVERS AND PROJECT CARS.

BRING A PICNIC LUNCH

DONATION $5.00

EXIT HWY 101 AT WOODSIDE RD/SEAPORT BLVD AND GO EAST TOWARD THE BAY. TURN LEFT ON SEAPORT CT AND GO TO THE LAUNCHING AREA PARKING LOT AND LOOK FOR THE VALIANTS & DARTS.

If there's a swap meet I'm in, but it doesn't look like it.What is the $5 donation for ? Do I get a booby prize or something.

-
Back