AMD Windshield trim

-

Mr.FT

Reaction score
I see AMD makes the stainless steel windshield, Back Window and drip rail molding for Demons and Dusters now. I was hoping someone has tried it and could give me feedback on the fitment and finish on them.

Thanks

I hope someone chimes in. Is the front trim on a demon the same as a swinger? Same question for rear.

I hope someone chimes in. Is the front trim on a demon the same as a swinger? Same question for rear.

Everything else is different with the windshield. Glass, gasket, and clips. Unless someone can say for sure otherwise I'd expect the trim to be different as well.

I bought a set from them they did not fit sent them back and having old ones
polished.Also bought there glass set the quarter glass around the bottom is wavy.I have had no luck with there products.Use original whenever possible

Not liking the sound of this post. I was wondering how AMD windsheld trim was for dart swingers, I'm having a had time finding good used trim online, I have bought & sold trim because it seems like I can't find anything I'm happy with, I get trim that's too dual & won't polish up, for a 4 door instead of 2 door or the ebay seller did not tell me about the small dings that you could not see in pics & I don't want to pay over 100 not inless its new that away theirs room for resale, so I was thinking about just going with new AMD, but I don't know now!

Hoop, I'm hearing a lot of pros and cons to the AMD. I'm in the same boat as you right now.

-
Back