another 426 hemi swap question

-

74demon

Reaction score
i really dont want to have to post about a hemi swap question im sure i am the 1000 person to ask this but i could not find all the info i need off the search bar but here it go....

i have a 72 demon that i am going to put a 426 hemi in and really just got few simple questions such as is there a engine mount kit if not where do i go to make this eng. go in to the car also exhaust where do i get headers for it ...if anyone uses the search and finds some of the info send me the link thank you.

Can you fabricate & weld? If so check here for the mounts. Headers, TTI makes a set, don't know if they are on there web site. Or just get them fabed up.....You will also need to move the master cylinder and modify the right inner fender & top of the shock mount.

there is a man in liberty town MD,that builds headers not far from you.he worked for Stall and Gibler for years.we was good friends back in the 70s and 80s I will try to find out were he is.I haven't seen him since 83.he would be my first choice for custom headers...............Artie

-
Back