Another G'day from Downunder

-

70E34

Darwin, NT Australia
Reaction score
Hi to everyone,

I've been a longtime lurker on this forum, particularly the "For Sale" section, and just noticed davenq had joined so I thought I should do the right thing too.

I've been into Mopars for about 30 years and in the past 10 years have put together a fair collection of Valiant Pacers. My wife is into the hobby also and her weekend cruiser is a '62 S Series 2 door coupe that was imported from the US in 2006. As well as the A bodies, we've got two trucks on the way over from the US right at the moment, a 79 Little Red Truck I bought off the Moparts board and a 76 D100 shortbox running a 440 that I bought on eBay.

Here are a few photos of some of our rides .....

graphicsfinished3105078gv9.jpg

newwheels3ga2.jpg

may200613nf.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome aboard, love your cars... lets see the rest!

OK, here's some more .....

1970 Valiant VG Hardtop Sterling Moss Special - 245 cid Hemi, in the process of restoring this one, the photo was taken just after the painting was finished last year. Hope to have it finished in the next 3 months, just ordered the black vinyl top today from Year One

050820076eb5.jpg

This one's a 1969 Valiant VF Pacer Station Wagon, a very rare car, Chrysler only built 20 Pacer Station wagons and never released them for sale to the public, they were supplied to executives. There are only 2 surviving on the road. 18 of the cars had 180hp slants in them (this is #17 of the 18 slant 6's), the last 2 had high performance 245 hemi 6's in them. I also have the only survivor of those two (#20) sitting in the shed waiting for a full restoration.

uploadtoimageshack1nz7.jpg

This one's a 1976 Dodge D5N Pickup that I sold only a couple of weeks ago, 245 cid Hemi 6.

mikesspeedshop2qh8.jpg

And this one's a 1977 Chrysler CL Sports Pack Utility that I restored and sold about 18 months ago, it was a 265 Hemi 6, 4 speed, they use the A body floor pan.

lhs3tf4.jpg

And finally, for now, this one's a 1967 VE Valiant Wayfarer Utility, it has a 160 HP slant in it, notice the the front is identical to you guys Dart. I'm just trying to sell it at the moment as I've got too many projects and not enough room.

frontqtrveutece8.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

G'day mike!!!

G'day Ken!! I meet you in all the strangest places.

I know these aren't A bodies, but I've had a little spending spree in the US over the past 3 weeks and have these 2 on their way back to Australia now. I think the Little Red Truck will get a few looks towing "Cool Breeze" to the strip on Friday nights.

forforums2uo4.jpg

And I just couldn't resist buying this one, I think the 440 sold me:evil2:

1adc3re0.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

-
Back