antioch billetproof september 19-20

-
I went as a spectator last year...had a great time. Kool kars and kulture!

you better bring some money ben. trophy queen will be selling bags and you know we are going to be suckered into buying something for the ladies. they should just share them amongst each other, that would save you and i some money.

I have all ready worked out my preemptive strike. I recently bought two of the wallets Joyce wanted to match her two bags. One for her b-day (in about two weeks) and the other I plan on giving her the Friday before Billetproof. That should do it. ;)

BTW: I will never forgive you two for introducing Joyce to the world of Trophy Queen. :bootysha:

At this time, we are planning to attend for only one day (probably Saturday) since I can't see a reason to spend two days there (unless they were planning something really cool that I had to come back for).

i was planning on only going one day. unless like ben said there is something to go back and see. i only live about 5 minutes from where they have the show. so its easier for me to just go home and come back the next day.

i was just reading the rules for cars that can enter. i hope they let me in with my shiny new front wheels. but i remember seeing 50's cadilacs on big shiny 20's last year which i thought was out of place at this show. eh we will have to see what happens.

RULES
•1964 and prior TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY
•No visible billet anything! Especially wheels!
•No digital gauges
•No IFS on fenderless cars
•No trailered cars
•No mag wheels made after the 60's
•Traditional looking choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers, OCC style bikes)

ok guys. only a few more days. i think we are only going on saturday because there is another show in el sobrante on sunday, and i told my friend i would go to that one with him. im going to try to get to the fairgrounds a little early so i can try to get a spot under a tree and not out in the grass with no shade. just keep an eye out for the wagon and make sure to say hi!

ok guys. only a few more days. i think we are only going on saturday because there is another show in el sobrante on sunday, and i told my friend i would go to that one with him. im going to try to get to the fairgrounds a little early so i can try to get a spot under a tree and not out in the grass with no shade. just keep an eye out for the wagon and make sure to say hi!

We just dceided to go on Saturday for sure. We were thinking of going to Calistoga for the Aloha Festival on Saturday and then to Billetproof on Sunday but the chicken coop needs some mending (and that's going to take up a good chunk of Sunday)

Aaron, if you are entering the wagon in the show (and it sounds like you are). I can bring one of my 10x10s and meet you in the parking lot and put it in the back of the wagon to bring in. That way, you don't have to worry about getting there too early. If this sounds good, the only thing I ask is a little help setting it up and breaking it down. Let me know so I can load it today (along with chairs, cooler, etc.).

we are leaving in 3 hours ...
i am stoked.

i will be riding shotgun in a '31 5 window coupe with a 318..
hope to see you guys there
doug

-
Back