Any Central MI members here?

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Are there any MI members near the Ovid area (between Grand Rapids and Flint but slightly closer to Flint)? There is a person I bought some parts from in Ovid that need to be sent via Greyhound in Owosso. They are supposedly boxed but he is dragging his feet (almost 5 weeks since payment was sent).

I wanted to see if there was anyone remotely close to Ovid that might be able to help me out with picking it up and taking it to the Greyhound station in Owosso (which is 10-12 miles away). I would be happy to pay you for your time and of course, the freight.

TIA

I thought I would bring this around again since I now have a feeling this guy is taking me for a ride (and not the good kind).

Way don't you make a meet, Swartz creek or 13@ 52.

I live on the other side of ovid 30minutes or so. Hey if don't get you the parts. Let everybody know not to deal w/him.

What does he own you, i.e parts @ money.

Thanks to cosgig, 71produster & gtdart for offering to help in this situation. Granted, it took two months to get the parts but I now have them. Beside the initial hassle, the seller did not send them to the Greyhound station I requested so I had a little further drive to retrieve them but hey ... they are in my possession. Again many thanks guys for your willingness to help.

-
Back