-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Ran across this the other day, it belongs to my cousin...68 Vette soft top, wrecked front end, supposed to be numbers matching...new interior and top...asking $6000.00...car is in NE PA...pm me if your interested....

Dave

Ran across this the other day, it belongs to my cousin...68 Vette soft top, wrecked front end, supposed to be numbers matching...new interior and top...asking $6000.00...car is in NE PA...pm me if your interested....

Dave
I was a Vette guy for almost 25 years. What engine is in it, and is there any frame damage? Pix would be helpful.

Thanks,
George

Wow,I will have to let a buddy of mine know about that. Sadly to say his '75 vette he restored from pieces went up in flames yesterday after leaving a show. Not sure what his plans are now.

It hasn't been put on a frame machine since it was wrecked to determine the extent of or if there is any frame damage. It is a 350, don't know what trans...if anyone is truly interested I can get additional info or can put you in touch with the owner. The car is 1 1/2 hour away from where I live.

Wow,I will have to let a buddy of mine know about that. Sadly to say his '75 vette he restored from pieces went up in flames yesterday after leaving a show. Not sure what his plans are now.

That sucks...I had a friend back in 73 that had his 327 rebuilt in his 63 and on his way home from the place that reinstalled it, it went up in flames. There's not much left of them when they burn..

Yeah you know it. I understand the front burned up,but may be able to salvage it. I'll have to take a look at it.

John

It hasn't been put on a frame machine since it was wrecked to determine the extent of or if there is any frame damage. It is a 350, don't know what trans...if anyone is truly interested I can get additional info or can put you in touch with the owner. The car is 1 1/2 hour away from where I live.
68 should have a 327, but they came in a 350 horsepower version. Maybe that is what he meant?
Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope he comes out of it OK.

I'll advertise it on a Corvette board I belong to for ya.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back