Anybody need Dark Blue seatbelts?

-

65meanFISH

Reaction score
I have a big roll of seatbelt material, heavy duty thread, and an industrial sewing machine. My wife is excellent at sowing, so I was thinking maybe I could get some seatbelts done for some of you that would need them done. I could use the money to fund my own Barracuda's restoration. I figure you can send me your seatbelt hardware and I will remove the seatbelt straps myself to get the right length and send them back to ya. Let me know what you think is a reasonable price for this. :thumrigh:

Attachments

• 264637_1944923156036_1631226063_1927017_4908843_n.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 110
I might be interested. My guess is that at some point someone changed mine to black from the origional blue. That material looks close to what should be in my 71 B5 blue Swinger. Any idea on price?

I might be interested. My guess is that at some point someone changed mine to black from the origional blue. That material looks close to what should be in my 71 B5 blue Swinger. Any idea on price?
Maybe 50 bucks? Whatever sounds reasonable to you. :happy3:

Anyone else? dart64gt and Skeeter PM me if you're still interested and we'll talk more about the price and shipping :)

-
Back