anybody using these cragers

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
i was wondering how these cragers would look on a abody i wanna get them they look good to me i know everyone has different opinions. so if you are using these or found a car with these on them i would really like to see how they look thanks

cragerrim.jpg

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3975812P/

When I see those, I think 4WD.

Back in my day (I know) in the early 70's Cragars were the cheap mags and you only got them because it was what you could afford(chrome pealed off). My how times change. Is Western Wheels still around?
The second ones (aero) look a lot like the old police wheels. Put a trim ring on and a center from a rally rim, paint them silver and they looked good

Kool thanks for the pics they help a lot I am leaning more towards the second pic I posted I saw these on a red demon and they looked really good plus I'm putting yellow traction bars on too so they will match lol

Y not the 15-8 I have that size now and a 245/60/15 tire I'm getting new leafs and just got kyb shocks so I'm gonna put a 265/60/15 under my duster with a b body 8 3/4 rear

My 76 Duster is rollin on old vector style rims, 15x7.5, with aggressive off-road L60-15 tires. Fit okay, but i think the car was lifted by its previous owner. I'd go aeros.

The chick grabber. That's a goodun.

The chick grabber. That's a goodun.

See, they're initially attracted to it, but then they see the rust and the push bar and they start running away... so I gotta chase after them and hit them with the push bar. Then my navigator drags them off the hood and into the car, where they then escape through the rust holes in the floor.

Yep, it's a work-in-progress.

I know several people who use Aero's on their race cars and they seem to be good quality.

-
Back