Anyone Cruising to MATS thru Amarillo, TX?

-

TexasStroker

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone making the drive to Vegas thru our neck of the woods.

For anyone in the southern half of the country, and east of ABQ, you would likely be running across I40 to join up with the MoPower Cruise.

That is a pretty long drive to reach something of interest.

For those of you who will be driving I40 across the Texas Panhandle and thru Amarillo, would any of you be interested in either making this an overnight stop or simply a pre-designated pit stop?

Texas Dodge is on the western edge of Amarillo and right off of Interstate 40. There is a ton of lodging and lots of new restraunts right in this area...not to mention a mall across from the dealership if you have the family with you.

Those of us in Amarillo Area Mopars would gladly do our part to clear a bit of the dealer's parking lot for a stop. This would give everyone a chance to show off their rides and check out some of the Mopars in the Amarillo area. It would basically serve as a stop...with lots of upside
thumbs.gif

Idk if those making the trip would be up for a quick stop, or interested in staying over night. If you plan to spend the evening in Amarillow we can definitely show you a good time.

It is a pretty easy drive to ABQ so you could leave early in the morning and make it there with no problems.

If anyone is interested reply to this tread, shoot me a PM, or join up on the AAM site and let us know what you'd like to see on what could be your favorite stop before MATS
biggrin.gif

Oh, and as usual...anything we do would be FREE and I'll make sure to get lots of pics
thumbs.gif

-
Back