Anyone Familiar with Chicago Connection????

-

Dustedu2

Reaction score
I wanted to get a TTI exhaust and can't get a response form them. (Chicago Connection) Anyone deal with them in the past?

I've delt with them and picked up a one piece oil pan gasket, they have been around forever, they may not be in the shop this holiday week, its like a one man operation out of a small store front. unless your getting a good deal i would not drive from Dixon to there store.

I've delt with them and picked up a one piece oil pan gasket, they have been around forever, they may not be in the shop this holiday week, its like a one man operation out of a small store front. unless your getting a good deal i would not drive from Dixon to there store.
Ok, appreciate it. They offered free shipping so may not need to. I have a store in Carol Stream so I am in the area every so often. I'll check with them next week. Thanks for the info....

Ok, appreciate it. They offered free shipping so may not need to. I have a store in Carol Stream so I am in the area every so often. I'll check with them next week. Thanks for the info....
What kind of store do you have ?

I wanted to get a TTI exhaust and can't get a response form them. (Chicago Connection) Anyone deal with them in the past?

I have, ordered from him on 12/5 and finally got tracking info on 12/17. Said that it's their slow season and everybody was gone. Apparently I didn't learn my lesson and ordered something else from them last weekend, have not heard anything all week and tried 4 times to call throughout the week, just rings and rings. I guess the economy isn't a consideration for them, and I can promise they will never get another dime from me. I like things to move a little faster. If you're going to close down for a month, put up a message on your website so that people can take their business to someone who actually is serious about being in business. Buyer beware.

I have dealt with him in the past. He's a nice guy. I do recommend him. I do NOT recommend TTI exhaust systems. One of the head pipes in my kit smashed up against my transmission when bolted to my 340 manifolds, and they didn't give a rip. They said I was too stupid to know which manifold I had, and it was my fault. They could never make a mistake. I do, however know what manifold I have, and know that the head pipe should not touch the transmission. They screwed up on a pretty expensive part, and wouldn't do anything about it. I make sure I tell everyone about their "wonderful" customer service.

Got my 3" TTI x-pipe exhaust system from chicago connection, Drop shipped to me free shipping. I had to pay IL sales tax cuz I live in IL so only saved $20 bucks or so. ordered and received promptly.

-
Back