Anyone price motorcycle batteries lately?

-
Just wait till you need to replace batteries is something heavy

I need a set for the plow truck...two at $400 each

Yeah I got on that link, gotta bunch of different ones, didn't see that one but looking now that one is a"14L" mines (the now dead one) a "20L" whatever that means. I'm not up on codes for motorcycle batteries like I know car/truck ones
Thanks for trying to help
What's "disagreeable" about this?

Just wait till you need to replace batteries is something heavy

I need a set for the plow truck...two at $400 each
How big is the plow truck? I deal with international 7400s at work that take 2-3 big group 31 batteries each. And even those aren't $400 each.
But that's kind of what I meant when I started the thread.... Size wise look at how big a 31 is and how small a motorcycle battery is.... I buy group 27 and group 65 for my 4 wheeled vehicles (car and trucks) / each about 4-5 times the size, and 4-5 times the amount of material to build, and...... cheaper? Even for the "best" one???? That's what makes zero sense to me.

How big is the plow truck? I deal with international 7400s at work that take 2-3 big group 31 batteries each. And even those aren't $400 each.
But that's kind of what I meant when I started the thread.... Size wise look at how big a 31 is and how small a motorcycle battery is.... I buy group 27 and group 65 for my 4 wheeled vehicles (car and trucks) / each about 4-5 times the size, and 4-5 times the amount of material to build, and...... cheaper? Even for the "best" one???? That's what makes zero sense to me.
its a 05 f350 6.0 diesel, so one ton
it has a V plow on the front and a box on the back, so there is quite a bit of drain on the batteries, both for starting and for plowing duty

i think it has optima red tops in there now and i dont like them very much
4 years old and not cranking as fast as i would like

so im looking at these
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/odyss...0-cca-top-post-65-pc1750t/_/R-FBBX-65-PC1750T

-
Back