ARIZONA members I need your help

-

shiifty_dart

Reaction score
I bought a transmission from millineum transmission and have not recived it yet I was wondering if the company has closed and ran off with my money I have a snaeking suspision they did and just wanted to know if someone lived close to or lived in gilbert AZ and see if the doors are still open thanks shiifty

shiifty, I am sorry to bring this to your attention but you may want to look at this link of Yahoo reviews. It looks like a boatload of people have been swindled by them. Scroll down to the 5th or 6th review and at least someone has posted the # for the Attorney General and local law enforcement. I hope you made payment via a credit card. If so, you may have a chance to get your money back. I am really sorry to hear this. Good luck to you.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-5262815..._Fy.lhD_bjtCGKNcIF;_ylv=3?tab=reviews#reviews

well I guess I will contact the proper authorities and get the ball rolling on this fraud the bad part is they closed 1 day after I placed my order crap!!!!!!

Wow Ben. Thanks for the link. I didn't have any work done buy them and am curious how people decide to use a far off place for trannies anyway. I know there are local shops that can handle the job, at least in my neck of the woods, so why does one deal with someone you can't see, touch, or smell? Shiifty, who steered you to these guys? Who gave them a recommendation? What type of unit were you having built? I'm just curious. To rebuild a tranny in this town runs about $400-$500 and it's done by a very reputable shop by a guy that's done it forever........and i know where he lives.
Small Block

Sorry to hear this. I have not heard of them, but the link GTXperience posted makes them sound like crooks. I hate thieves w/ a passion. File a claim ASAP and hopefully you paid with a credit card. Good Luck and let us know. I will ask around and post if I hear anything more. :angry7:

well I was steered to these guys after a buddy used them with great results at least twice a month and a half ago I ordered a tranny from them I did a little research but didnt find the link on yahoo. so anyway jasper was running an ad for 400 off their trannys so a few companies followed suit and this was one of them i needed a 46re for my 99 truck and the local shops wanted around 2k so i thought I would get a 1600 dollar tranny ( that was their orignal price ) for 1200 now while Im typing this I notice it sounds too good to be true but at the time it was a resonable deal now I know why, so that is why I used them and most of the shops wont stand behind their work around here either so I guess you live you learn I got all the forms filled out BUT dont expect results any time soon I can hear the dissapointment in your typing Bill I should have known better but too late now darn it and so life goes on .....

uhg bank card I have to go in this morning to file a dispuit form to try to get my money back

well great news I got my money back from the bank after filing a dispute they credited my account and will be prusuing this too Idont feel so bad now AND I have learned a great lesson thanks for the link GTX I still want this b@$^@!d to burn!!!

-
Back