-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcarr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Bucket seats from a 71 or 72 B body Roadrunner,satellite, charger or coronet. They were originally dark green ,but were dyed black. They were in my duster when I bought it 8 years ago. I just took them out to replace it with the original bench seat that I had recovered. The seat foam is good would be ok to use in a driver or put new covers on them. They are in central PA. and would like local pick-up. I will ship but prob. very expensive. They come with the tracks. $399
I will try and download pictures but never seem to make them work. PM me if interested. Thanks Howard

Attachments

• mopar bucket seats 001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,447
  • mopar bucket seats 002.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,463
  • mopar bucket seats 003.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,810
I am assuming that they are B body. I went out and found these numbers on the tracks. Drivers side #10918 and 30308 and on the pass. track # 10918 and what I think is 30321 but not sure. They were in my duster and the only thing I noticed was if the door s were closed you couldn't put the seat back up because it hit the arm rest. I hope that helps.
Howard

those are 70/71 a/b/e seats , frames are identical the foam . covers and tracks are different . they look in great shape & priced right . b body covers so most likelky b body tracks....turn a seat over and post a pic for an easy id on the tracks

shipping is doable , remove tracks & secure to base of seat on top , stack seats & wrap in cardboard , package doesnt have to be actual box , be best to remove seatbacks and secure on front side also , greyhound is about $120 on shipping . id buy them if i already didnt have 3 sets in the attic lol .

I will take pictures of the tracks tomorrow and post them. I like you feel they are B body tracks. Hopefully you can tell from the pictures. Are any measurements needed?
Howard

no dimensions needed , i can tell by looking . e body are shortest height , a medium & b tall

Old Car Nut here are the pictures of the seat tracks. I hope you can tell what ones they are. Thanks Howard

Attachments

• seat tracks 001.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • seat tracks 002.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,247
  • seat tracks 003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • seat tracks 004.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,232
  • seat tracks 005.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,215
the tracks are 71/72 b body , but the seats 70/71 . The easy way to tell are the side hinge covers , they are made from metal and are commonly referred to as "tall button" . They have started reproducing a variety of seat tracks for a/b/e models but as far as i know the 71/72 style tracks arent being repopped . So potentially pretty valuable to someone looking for a set . You have them priced well , they are in very nice shape .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back