Bad vibration in my peddle

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
SO I have been dealing with this for to long ...my clutch linkage vibrates under hard load . all clutch parts are fairly new maybe 700 miles or so its getting worse again please help me 4 speed gods amen.:cheers:

this maybe stupid but is there about1i inch play in the peddle for adjustment if not u my have some slippage

no slippage its like the throwout is pitching into the clutch fingers and ratting like crazy

I believe pivot bushings are ok. can combined flex in mounts ,tras' motor, and body flex allow the throwout fork to pull the bearing into the pilot shaft ,and has anyone had this problem?

well it could be possible....do you have sub frame connectors? try those poly lock engine mounts from schumaker, i have them and they are awesome! do you have an aftermarket clutch? sometimes an aftermarket HD borq and beck clutch are really tuff to engage and can bind linkage....

yes mopardude that's my line of thinking . no frame connecters and stock rubber mounts. I am at about 400 hp and wondering if I am just twisting everything ?

-
Back