Best 1/4 Patch for the $?

-

DEVIOUSDUSTER

Proud Member
Reaction score
Got the Duster back from the blaster today. (Enough money spent there.) But money well spent. Now I know where the original flaws are and where the bondo was more than generously applied. The carnage is not too bad, but there is still carnage. I need a new driver's side rear lower quarter panel patch. Who knows who makes the best affordable patch?

Haven't seen patch panel for the quarters. Usually have to buy replacement quarter and use what you need or make your own patch. AMD, Sherman and Goodmark are some of the ones out there.

AMD now sells full quarters, skins, and lower patches. I made my own lowers alot cheaper.

Dusted72 - I saw your handy work on your project development thread. Beautiful craftsmanship!

I looked into AMD, Dante's Mopar Parts, and Auto Body Specialties. All look like good products but man they come with a price tag. I need a complete trunk floor pan too, so i'm feel'n the pinch.

Appreciate the tips

I just got some Trunk Extension from Autobody Specialties. They were quick to ship and very nice pieces.

The body shop got my lower quarter patches from AMD. I think quarter skins were almost as much as the patch panels.

I think I'm set on Autp Body Specialties. AMD seems pretty out there in terms of price and I don't really need the pans to be "Mopar authenicated." I could really care less where the original spot welds are.

A vote for AMD here...

Ordered my lower patch panels for my 70 Duster. The bodyman said they were better than any other he had seen.

I placed the order today through Auto Body Specialties. Very easy to work with and even pleaded my case as a poor college student to knock a few bucks off the quater patch panel prices. 2 lower quarter patches and 1 complete trunk pan with shipping came up to $500. (Ya it hurts) But I'm excited just to be making progress. Should be here in 3-5 days.

Ya, nothing but "Beer Thirty" for the rest of the year. But I still think the end result will be worth it.

Thanks for the pointers boys

I had the AutoBody Specialty parts before it hit my credit card.

-
Back