Best deal on TTI headers

-
dustertogo said:
Well I went to manual steering also, but kept the sway bar. I've just always run the sway bar and haven't really thought about ditchin' it. Yours does fine without it?

Yeah. I actually think the car is better with the manual steering and no sway bar than it was with it. Now realize I don't drive my car a whole lot on the street. Maybe 500-1000 miles a year is all the time she see's on the street so keep that in mind.

try nicksclassicparts.com if you are loking for TTi's. Just bought a set and got what I consider to be a good deal on them. Best price I could find anyway. Installed them on my 74 dart that has a transplanted 360 and they fit great. As for Quality. These are some of the Heaviest headers I have ever picked up. Built like a tank. I know a lot of people think they are not worth the money. In reality, almost everyone who chooses to restore a car is spending way more than it would cost to just buy one that is an older restoration. But wouldn't be near as much fun to drive something some one else built. Don't get me wrong. I bought a lot of parts at the boneyard to save a buck, but the headers are one thing I would not compromise one. I bought the C4 Option. everything except polished.

-
Back