Best place to buy my clutch???

-

swinger340

Reaction score
Looking for input on a clutch of choice and a descent vender to deal with before going with Summit. 428 HP 340 with a 10.5" 23 spline 833. Dont want a stiff pedal. Checking my options. Thanks for any help.

Looking for input on a clutch of choice and a descent vender to deal with before going with Summit. 428 HP 340 with a 10.5" 23 spline 833. Dont want a stiff pedal. Checking my options. Thanks for any help.
SPEC clutch kit SD044 diaphragm style i do run almost the same setup from the same guys in a 9 second import and was awesome never an issue thats why i went with them for my 440 Dart

by the way it was $332 shiped

Fitted a Centreforce dual friction set up in my 340 swinger ( not making 428HP though) Nice light pedal pressuire and bites really well. When i got the car I could hardly press the clutch. It is SO much better now. Was about £500 ($750) landed with shipping and duty here in the UK. Surely would be much cheaper in the US. Great clutch.

I Have A Zoom Diaphram Clutch And Pressure Plate My Demon With Similar Specs. Works Great No Stiff Pedal.

Ended up buying a centerforce duel friction from summit. With a $25 rebate being offered untill 10/31/12 the price could not be beat.

Centerforce is the $hit! I have a Centorforce II behind my 340 & I love it :burnout:

My buddy has one behind his 500HP 515TQ stroker motor in his 70 plumb crazy duster and it is holding strong after 2 years of abuse. I love how easy his clutch pedal pushes.

-
Back