Best vender for 72 Dart carpet???

-
Some words of advice. Buy it when your ready to install it. Don't let it sit in the box and do it on a hot day, let it lay in the sun for a while, then install. Use a soldering Iron to "burn" any holes you need, keeps the carpet from fraying. Make sure you're darn sure of how much to trim, as you will need to trim it at the sills, firewall, shifter etc. Be conservative as you can't put back what you remove. Have fun.

rockauto sells acc carpet kits and using a discount code came out pretty resaonable delivered in the US.

I had decent luck with StockInteriors on a previous install. If I did it again, I'd get the upgraded 'mass backing' option as their 'base' model is lighter than stock (although easier to install). They'll send you free samples, too, so that you can try to match up color.

Previous comments on installation were pretty spot-on. A warm day helps, as would a hair dryer/heat gun. You may have a wrinkle or two, but if you go back after a week or two then you can usually work them out easier at that time.

-
Back