Best way to separate pinch welds

-
Also as said if you drill thru both sides you can weld up the holes. Use a copper block to the back side so it won't stick. I've used a body dolly for this as the dolly doesn't heat up enough to stick, as it cools off you can wiggle it free. I have also used a coat hanger. You bend it say 1/4" at a 90' angle and hold it over the hole and weld it. With a little practice it's easy to get the hang of it. Then wiggle it back and forth and snap it off and repeat

I'll have to check that out. I was actually wondering about that, swap the wheel wells and all/ all at once even though the original ones are fine.
Just like the reason I left them while as I got them for now til I'm ready for that part of the project as I am afraid of how flimsy the outer panel may be when not supported, because of it's length. I was gonna wait til I was just ready to do the actual swap to seperate them.

Here is a pic. You can see the little chunk of floor I took with it. I also folded the frame rail lip over and gained another half of an inch.

upload_2022-6-1_9-20-44.jpeg

-
Back